The PCFA-Team is an initiative of the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (“PCFA”) to raise funds to support research and support programs for men impacted by prostate cancer.
By registering for an Event, the participant or the parent/guardian of a participant under 18 years, acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision to participate in the Event is entirely your own and you take full responsibility for any consequence of your participation in the Event for yourself and/or your participants.
- Any content you post to the website (e.g. photos and text) is your responsibility, and you must have the necessary rights to post that content (including the consent of others who feature in the content). PCFA retains the right to delete any content posted.
- You acknowledge that PCFA reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Event at any time.
- You acknowledge that by registering for the Event, you pledge to raise funds for PCFA
- All fundraising conducted for this Event comes under PCFA’s authority to fundraise in the respective State or Territory in Australia and you agree to be bound by the relevant state and national fundraising legislation.
- PCFA can refund a donation made in error. If you wish to request a refund, please contact PCFA via email@example.com
Promotions and prizes:.
- You must be registered to The PCFA-Team to be eligible for any prizes or promotions.
- Registered participants who raise $500 between Saturday 1 January 2022 and Saturday 31 December 2022 (inclusive) will receive a free PCFA-Team t-shirt.
- Eligible participants can only claim one t-shirt per registration.
- T-shirts will be shipped by standard post, which may be subject to delays. PCFA cannot provide a warranty of shipping. PCFA does not warranty that the quality of the product will meet your expectations, or that any fault in the product will be exchangeable.
- Click here to see the standard size range available to choose from. Sizes are available while stocks last and PCFA cannot provide a guarantee of the availability of all sizes.
- T-shirts cannot be exchanged.
- The t-shirts are a free incentive with total donations of $500 or more. Donations linked to uptake of this incentive are not a payment in exchange for goods and are therefore non-refundable.
- PCFA respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information it collects.
- PCFA will collect your personal information and any other information you may volunteer so that we can: administer and conduct the Event; and keep you informed about PCFA, its fundraising activities and the important work you are supporting.
- PCFA may use your image, name and challenge result in any promotion relating to this Event, including in the Leaderboards and/or on the Event website.
Authority to Fundraise:
Agreement to these terms and conditions gives the registered PCFA-Team participant authority to fundraise in support of the work of Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) for their chosen fundraising event.
Thank you for joining the PCFA-team, and helping transform the outcomes of those affected by prostate cancer.
Together we can achieve a great deal for Aussie men and their loved ones impacted by prostate cancer. With your support, we can fund life-saving research and provide tailored support when men need it most.
The funds and awareness you raise are vital. Thank you again for making a difference.